Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DC Fotoweek answers to be revealed tomorrow

Tomorrow night is the awards ceremony for Fotoweek DC at the National Geographic Society Grosvenor Auditorium.  It is here that I will find out if my baseball photo wins the prize in the 'Student Advertising' category (I should start working on my "I'd like to thank the Academy" speech just in case.)  Win or lose, it's exciting to be a part of such a big photography event held locally in DC.  The Fotoweek DC organizers have made this event into a photographer's dream: there's the NightVisions all-night shooting party, the photo demo's by some of the top professionals in the field, the portfolio reviews, and the exhibits.  Everyone should attend something related to this event even if you're not in a photographer. 


1 comment: